Spring is a short two days away and with all the Spring lines coming to the stores we have found the latest trends to help you prepare for our favorite season.
1. Color Blocking Puma Shirt – Not only is this color blocking, breezy top trendy but it is packed full of technology to help you maximize the best out of your time on the links.
2. All good executives are prepared for meetings. Golf is no different. Think of your golf bag as a briefcase on course, and stock it with everything you’ll need throughout the day. Along with your golf gear bring accessories that will add to your polished look. Put aside your worn items and break out a new golf glove, towel and hat. Bring a logoed bag tag or tote bag to start up a conversation. Check out the Solaire Cart Bag!
3. Adidas adiZero Sport Ladies Golf Street Shoes . This shoe was designed from the ground up, and is extremely light weight. Not only is this shoe equipped with the latest technology, but they are sporty and cater to our younger demographic that is looking to lead the way on the golf scene.
4. Lip Balm with SPF – Hotter weather is right around the corner and with golf season in full swing, sunscreen is a must. Our Spring must-have is the Kiehl’s tinted lip balm with SPF 15. Not only does this lip balm help prevent chapped and dry lips but it also restores those that were not lucky enough to pick up one these little treasures before.
5. Puma Style Caddie Application: Your golf closet in the palm of your hand. Puma just made things a lot easier with the style caddie app, which allows you to put together several different styles before your big event. Check out Puma’s virtual stylist today!
What are you Spring Must-Haves?