~4 Days ~
4 days left until Christmas day! Many of you already have the presents wrapped; cookies all baked and are relaxing by the tree with a warm holiday drink. Those of you who have accomplished this, bravo!
There are those, however, who live life on the edge and are still scrambling for that last minute Christmas gift and that quick yet perfect holiday recipe!
So, in light of the close Holiday we have posted some last minute help tips so that you can be relaxing by your Christmas tree too!
The Last Minute Gifts for Her:
- Scented and decorative candles are always a winner. Check out Diptyque candles. They’re luxurious and they fill the room with an incredible aroma.
- Monogram Mugs. They are stylish, personal and budget-friendly at only $4 a mug at Anthropologie! Combine that with a packet of hot cocoa and a bow and your gift is ready to go!
Last Minute Gifts for Him:
- The Art of Shaving. Give him the most luxurious at-home shave money can buy. If he travels a lot, get him the Carry On Kit.
- MLB Golf Head Covers: Is he a sports junkie? Get his favorite baseball team head covers for his golf clubs! That way he can cheer on his favorite team while playing his favorite sport!
The perfect gift wrapping idea:
- Got someone a gift card for Christmas but want to wrap it in a creative way? Try a DIY (Do-it-yourself) gift card snow globe! It’s easy and festive!
Last Minute Recipes:
- No-Bake Cookies: These cookies take ten minutes to prepare and require no baking at all! They are simple, delicious and perfect for last minute gift giving!
- Chex Muddy Buddies: Another fast, delicious and perfect for gift recipe is the Chex mix muddy buddies! From start to finish this recipe takes 15 minutes and can be quickly packaged as a yummy holiday treat!
Wellness Wednesday Health Tip: Holiday Calorie Walking Guide. This link provides an infographic guide that was conducted at Duke University. It is a guide that shows you how long you need to walk to burn off the holiday calories. Click Here.
Reminder of the Week: Do not forget to enjoy the last few days leading up to Christmas!
From all of us at the WSCGA, we wish you a Merry Christmas!